I have enjoyed writing and posting over the last few years, but I haven’t had the chance to keep up and write and post consistently over the last few months (or more). I am still getting used to having four children. And don’t worry, I’m okay with that.
So I was pleasantly surprised when Dem Golden Apples received the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you to David Brazzeal at Pray Like A Gourmet! for the encouragement!
RULES OF THE AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- 1. I really love being creative – modern dance being my favorite creative expression.
- 2. I love to learn new things and am overwhelmed by how much I would like to learn.
- 3. If I could visit another country every year I would. I love to travel.
- 4. I have been married for 11 years to a man who is more than I could have ever asked for (Thanks God!).
- 5. I have 4 daughters, and I am so thankful for them (Thanks, God, again!).
- 6. I have more ideas than I can handle, and I try not to let that stress me out. They often come to me right as I am trying to fall asleep. I write them down frantically and pray about them. One thing at a time…
- 7. I am a sucker for a good street musician. When I traveled Europe in college I came back with many CDs.
BLOGS THAT I NOMINATE FOR THE AWARD (I just don’t have 15):
1. Afterthoughts –
2. Going Dutch –
3. All Sixty Six Books –
4. Pixiedust – Allison –
I hope you enjoy checking out these blogs. What bloggers would you nominate?