What happened? It is already March, almost mid-March, and I feel like I was just singing Christmas songs! Anyone else feel this way?
Anyway, Happy March!
This monthly memo’s theme is Etsy. I really love Etsy for several reasons.
1. It gives people all around the world a way to create, sell, and hopefully profit from something they love to do.
2. I find some really cool items on there that often become some of my favorite things.
3. There is such a wide variety of styles, items, prices, and even supplies that I often find whatever I am looking for on there.
4. I can support other artists through Etsy in a very accessible and tangible way.
So I decided that this memo would feature some of my favorite shops on Etsy. This list is not going to be exhaustive, and I might accidentally leave someone wonderful out… However, please check out these great shops:
2. Swear to Mod
3. Hi Butterfly
4. Lenny Mud (lots of funny stuff)
6. Lepun (LOVE this one!)
And some real life friends’ shops:
3. kella rella
And of course my own shop is Golden Apples Designs if you care to take a gander.
So enjoy checking these out and look for upcoming posts about Lent and Easter. I really love this time of year!
What are your favorite Etsy shops?